Giants vs. 49ers Thursday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 3
According to sportsbooks, the San Francisco 49ers (2-0) are double-digit, 10.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Thursday, September 21, 2023 against the New York Giants (1-1). For this matchup, the over/under has been set at 43.5 points.
The recent betting insights and trends for the 49ers can be seen below before you wager on their matchup against Giants. Before the Giants square off against the 49ers, prepare for the matchup by taking a look at their recent betting trends and insights.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Giants vs. 49ers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||San Francisco Moneyline||New York Moneyline|
|BetMGM||49ers (-10.5)||43.5||-600||+425||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||49ers (-10.5)||43.5||-650||+480||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 3 Odds
- Click here for Falcons vs Lions
- Click here for Colts vs Ravens
- Click here for Saints vs Packers
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
- Click here for Steelers vs Raiders
New York vs. San Francisco Game Info
- When: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Giants vs. 49ers Betting Insights
- New York's record against the spread last season was 13-4-0.
- The Giants covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last season.
- Last season, seven of New York's 17 games went over the point total.
- San Francisco was 11-6-0 against the spread last season.
- The 49ers went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 10.5-point favorite or more last year.
- There were nine San Francisco games (out of 17) that hit the over last season.
Giants Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Darren Waller||-||-||-||-||45.5 (-115)||-|
|Matt Breida||-||-||31.5 (-118)||-||12.5 (-118)||-|
|Parris Campbell||-||-||-||-||27.5 (-118)||-|
|Daniel Jones||215.5 (-115)||1.5 (+170)||-||-||-||-|
|Darius Slayton||-||-||-||-||35.5 (-118)||-|
|Isaiah Hodgins||-||-||-||-||31.5 (-115)||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.