Army vs. Syracuse: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Army Black Knights (2-1) will look to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Syracuse Orange (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 as a 13.5-point underdog. This game has an over/under of 50.5 points.
Syracuse has been thriving on both offense and defense, ranking fifth-best in total offense (542.7 yards per game) and 21st-best in total defense (275.7 yards allowed per game). From an offensive perspective, Army is putting up 416.7 total yards per contest (52nd-ranked). It ranks 33rd in the FBS on the other side of the ball (292.7 total yards given up per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Army vs. Syracuse Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Venue: JMA Wireless Dome
- TV Channel: ACC Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Army vs. Syracuse? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 FBS Independent Betting Trends
Army Betting Records & Stats
- Army has covered the spread once in two games this year.
- Army has gone over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- Army won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Army has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +375 moneyline set for this game.
Army Stats Leaders
- Bryson Daily has thrown for 447 yards (149 ypg) to lead Army, completing 51.3% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 232 yards (77.3 ypg) on 56 carries with three touchdowns.
- Hayden Reed has piled up 153 yards (on 33 attempts) with one touchdown.
- Isaiah Alston's 250 receiving yards (83.3 yards per game) are best on his team. He has eight catches on 15 targets with two touchdowns.
- Noah Short has caught five passes and compiled 87 receiving yards (29 per game) with one touchdown.
- Liam Fortner's one target has resulted in one catch for 53 yards.
- Jackson Powell has one sack to pace the team, and also has two TFL and five tackles.
- Leo Lowin, Army's top tackler, has 16 tackles this year.
- Bo Nicolas-Paul has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has six tackles and one pass defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.