Bills Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Buffalo Bills have been given +1000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Bills this season on Fubo!
Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +140
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bills to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- The Bills and their opponents combined to go over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- On offense, Buffalo was a top-five unit last season, ranking second-best in the NFL by totaling 397.6 yards per game. It ranked sixth on defense (319.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Bills put up a 7-1 record at home and were 6-2 on the road last season.
- In the AFC East the Bills were 4-2, and in the conference as a whole they went 9-2.
Bills Impact Players
- Josh Allen threw for 4,283 yards (267.7 per game), completing 63.3% of his passes, with 35 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 16 games last year.
- On the ground, Allen scored seven touchdowns and accumulated 762 yards.
- Stefon Diggs had 108 receptions for 1,429 yards (89.3 per game) and 11 touchdowns in 16 games.
- Latavius Murray ran for 760 yards (58.5 per game) and six touchdowns in 13 games a season ago.
- Gabriel Davis had 48 receptions for 836 yards (55.7 per game) and seven touchdowns in 15 games.
- Matt Milano had three interceptions to go with 99 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended last year.
Bet on Bills to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bills Player Futures
2023-24 Bills NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 11||@ Jets||L 22-16||+6600|
|2||September 17||Raiders||W 38-10||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Bengals||-||+2000|
|12||November 26||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|14||December 10||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|16||December 23||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|18||January 7||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.