Jets Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 23 the New York Jets' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +6600, rank them 18th in the NFL.
Watch the Jets this season on Fubo!
Jets Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +800
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jets to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
New York Betting Insights
- New York won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times in Jets games.
- On the defensive side of the ball, New York was a top-five unit last season, ranking fourth-best by surrendering only 311.1 yards per game. It ranked 25th on offense (318.2 yards per game).
- The Jets went 3-5 at home last year and 4-5 on the road.
- When favored last season New York picked up just two wins (2-3). When the underdog the Jets posted a record of 5-7.
- In the AFC East the Jets won only two games (2-4), and in the conference as a whole they went 5-7.
Jets Impact Players
- Dalvin Cook rushed for 1,173 yards (69.0 per game) and eight touchdowns in 17 games last year for the Vikings.
- In addition, Cook had 39 receptions for 295 yards and two touchdowns.
- Garrett Wilson had 83 catches for 1,103 yards (64.9 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games.
- In the Packers' passing game a season ago, Allen Lazard scored six TDs, hauling in 60 balls for 788 yards (52.5 per game).
- Zach Wilson passed for 1,688 yards (187.6 per game), completing 54.5% of his throws, with six touchdowns and seven interceptions in nine games.
- On defense last year, C.J. Mosley helped lead the way with one interception to go with 158 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Jets to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jets Player Futures
2023-24 Jets NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 11||Bills||W 22-16||+1000|
|2||September 17||@ Cowboys||L 30-10||+800|
|5||October 8||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Giants||-||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|15||December 17||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|17||December 28||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.