Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Louisiana vs. Buffalo Game – Saturday, September 23
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (2-1) and Buffalo Bulls (0-3) will battle at Cajun Field in Lafayette, Louisiana. Below, we break down the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Louisiana vs. Buffalo? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Louisiana vs. Buffalo?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Venue: Cajun Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Louisiana 35, Buffalo 32
- Louisiana has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -400 or shorter.
- Buffalo has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulls have not won as an underdog of +310 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Ragin' Cajuns' implied win probability is 80.0%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- This year Louisiana has one win against the spread.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have been favored by 10.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Buffalo has one win against the spread in three games this year.
- The Bulls have been underdogs by 10.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
Parlay your bets together on the Louisiana vs. Buffalo matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (57.5)
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday's over/under of 57.5 points twice this season.
- There have been two games featuring Buffalo this season with more combined scoring than Saturday's over/under of 57.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.7 points per game, 6.2 points more than the point total of 57.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||55.2||54.5||55.5|
|Implied Total AVG||35||45||30|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||54.2||54.5||53.5|
|Implied Total AVG||36.3||34||41|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.