Bills vs. Commanders Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
Our computer model predicts a win for the Buffalo Bills when they meet the Washington Commanders at FedExField on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET -- for more information regarding the spread, over/under and final score, continue reading.
The Bills surged on both offense and defense last season, ranking second-best in scoring offense (28.4 points per game) and second-best in scoring defense (17.9 points allowed per game). The Commanders ranked 24th in scoring offense (18.9 points per game) and seventh in scoring defense (20.2 points allowed per game) last year.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bills vs. Commanders Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Bills by 5.5)||Over (44)||Bills 27, Commanders 21|
Place your bets on the Bills-Commanders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bills Betting Info
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Bills a 71.4% chance to win.
- Buffalo compiled a 7-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bills had an ATS record of 5-8 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites last season.
- Buffalo games went over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 44 points, 3.7 fewer than the average total in last season's Bills contests.
Commanders Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 33.3% chance of a victory for the Commanders.
- Washington put together an 8-8-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Commanders were an underdog by 5.5 points or more four times last year, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Washington games hit the over five out of 17 times last year.
- Games involving the Commanders last year averaged 41.8 points per game, a 2.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bills vs. Commanders 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.