Jets vs. Patriots Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
Our computer model projects a win for the New York Jets when they play the New England Patriots at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET -- for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score, see below.
The Patriots ranked 17th in scoring offense (21.4 points per game) and 10th in scoring defense (20.4 points allowed per game) last year. While the Jets ranked fourth-worst in the NFL in scoring offense with 17.4 points per game last season, it was a different story on the other side of the ball, as they ranked fourth-best (18.6 points per game allowed).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jets vs. Patriots Predictions and Picks
|Jets (+2.5)||Over (35)||Jets 25, Patriots 16|
Place your bets on the Patriots-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jets Betting Info
- The implied probability of a win by the Jets, based on the moneyline, is 45.5%.
- New York covered eight times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Jets had an ATS record of 6-6 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs last year.
- In New York games last season, combined scoring went over the point total five times.
- Last season, Jets games resulted in an average scoring total of 41.6, which is 6.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Patriots Betting Info
- The Patriots have a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- New England covered seven times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Patriots had an ATS record of 5-2-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites last season.
- Last season, eight New England games went over the point total.
- The point total average for Patriots games last season was 42.5, 7.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jets vs. Patriots 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.