Jets vs. Patriots Injury Report — Week 3
Entering this week's action, the New York Jets (1-1) have nine players currently listed on the injury report as they take on the New England Patriots (0-2) on Sunday, September 24 at MetLife Stadium, with kick-off at 1:00 PM .
The Jets are coming off of a loss to the Dallas Cowboys by the score of 30-10.
In their most recent outing, the Patriots were defeated by the Miami Dolphins 24-17.
New York Jets Injury Report Today
|Breece Hall||RB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Michael Carter II||CB||Elbow||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Quincy Williams||LB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Mekhi Becton||OT||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New England Patriots Injury Report Today
|Davon Godchaux||DL||Nir - personal||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
- Click here for Saints vs Packers
- Click here for Colts vs Ravens
- Click here for Falcons vs Lions
- Click here for Steelers vs Raiders
- Click here for Bills vs Commanders
Jets vs. Patriots Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Patriots or the Jets with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jets Season Insights (2022)
- The Jets ranked 25th in total offense this year (318.2 yards per game), but they thrived on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 311.1 yards allowed per game.
- While New York ranked fourth-worst in the NFL in scoring offense with 17.4 points per game last season, it was a different story on defense, as it ranked fourth-best (18.6 points per game allowed).
- Defensively, the Jets were a top-five unit in terms of passing yards last season, ranking third-best by surrendering only 189.4 passing yards per game. They ranked 15th on offense (219 passing yards per game).
- New York ranked 25th in run offense (99.2 rushing yards per game) and 16th in run defense (121.6 rushing yards allowed per game) last year.
- With 16 forced turnovers (29th in NFL) against 23 turnovers committed (17th in NFL), the Jets' -7 turnover margin was the fifth-worst in the NFL last season.
Jets vs. Patriots Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Patriots (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Patriots (-145), Jets (+120)
- Total: 35 points
Sign up to live bet on the Patriots-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.