Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Patriots vs. Jets Game – Week 3
Check out best bets for when AFC East foes meet as the New England Patriots (0-2) and the New York Jets (1-1) square off on Sunday, September 24, 2023 at MetLife Stadium.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Patriots vs. Jets? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Patriots vs. Jets?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: New York 25 - New England 16
- The Patriots have a 58.7% chance to win this contest, based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Patriots finished 7-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 87.5% of those games).
- New England went 6-1 last year (winning 85.7% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -142 or shorter.
- Last season, the Jets were the underdog 12 times and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- Last season, New York won five of its 12 games, or 41.7%, when it was the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
Who will win? The Patriots or Jets? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: New York (+2.5)
- The Patriots had seven wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- New England went 5-2-1 as at least 2.5-point favorites last year.
- Jets posted a 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- New York's ATS record as an underdog of 2.5 points or more was 6-6 last year.
Parlay your bets together on the Patriots vs. Jets matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (35.5)
- New England and New York combined to average 3.3 more points per game a season ago than the total of 35.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.5 more points per game last season (39) than this game's over/under of 35.5 points.
- The Patriots and their opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- The Jets and their opponent combined to go over the point total five out of 17 times last year.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.