Aaron Judge vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The New York Yankees, including Aaron Judge (.394 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre, Wednesday at 7:07 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Diamondbacks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Aaron Judge Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +230)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Aaron Judge? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Blue Jays|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Aaron Judge At The Plate
- Judge has 15 doubles, 35 home runs and 83 walks while batting .266.
- Judge has recorded a hit in 60 of 102 games this season (58.8%), including 22 multi-hit games (21.6%).
- He has gone deep in 26.5% of his games in 2023, and 8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 37.3% of his games this season, Judge has notched at least one RBI. In 17 of those games (16.7%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 53.9% of his games this season (55 of 102), with two or more runs 15 times (14.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Yankees Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Oswaldo Cabrera
- Click Here for Giancarlo Stanton
- Click Here for DJ LeMahieu
- Click Here for Gleyber Torres
- Click Here for Estevan Florial
- Click Here for Oswald Peraza
Aaron Judge Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in the league.
- The Blue Jays' 3.77 team ERA is No. 1 among all league pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to surrender 191 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 17th in the league).
- Berrios gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 32nd of the season. He is 11-11 with a 3.58 ERA and 174 strikeouts in 183 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Thursday against the New York Yankees, when he threw 5 2/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 29-year-old's 3.58 ERA ranks 17th, 1.181 WHIP ranks 19th, and 8.5 K/9 ranks 27th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.