DJ LeMahieu vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
DJ LeMahieu and his .391 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (66 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the New York Yankees versus the Toronto Blue Jays and Jose Berrios on September 27 at 7:07 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
DJ LeMahieu Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +280)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on DJ LeMahieu? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Blue Jays|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction|
DJ LeMahieu At The Plate
- LeMahieu is batting .243 with 22 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 57 walks.
- In 68.2% of his 132 games this season, LeMahieu has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 23 multi-hit games.
- He has homered in 10.6% of his games this season, and 2.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 36 games this season (27.3%), LeMahieu has picked up an RBI, and in eight of those games (6.1%) he had more than one.
- In 34.1% of his games this season (45 of 132), he has scored, and in six of those games (4.5%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Yankees Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Aaron Judge
- Click Here for Oswaldo Cabrera
- Click Here for Giancarlo Stanton
- Click Here for Gleyber Torres
- Click Here for Estevan Florial
- Click Here for Oswald Peraza
DJ LeMahieu Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.77 team ERA that ranks first across all league pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios (11-11 with a 3.58 ERA and 174 strikeouts in 183 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 32nd of the season.
- In his most recent outing on Thursday against the New York Yankees, the righty tossed 5 2/3 innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 29-year-old's 3.58 ERA ranks 17th, 1.181 WHIP ranks 19th, and 8.5 K/9 ranks 27th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.