Estevan Florial vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Estevan Florial -- 1-for-3 in his last game -- will be in action for the New York Yankees versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Jose Berrios on the mound, on September 27 at 7:07 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-3) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Estevan Florial Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -118)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Estevan Florial? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Blue Jays|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Estevan Florial At The Plate
- Florial has three doubles, a triple and six walks while hitting .227.
- Florial has picked up a hit in nine games this season (69.2%), including one multi-hit game.
- In 13 games played this year, he has not homered.
- In six games this year, Florial has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- He has scored at least once three times this season (23.1%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Yankees Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Aaron Judge
- Click Here for Oswaldo Cabrera
- Click Here for Giancarlo Stanton
- Click Here for DJ LeMahieu
- Click Here for Gleyber Torres
- Click Here for Oswald Peraza
Estevan Florial Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have the first-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.77).
- The Blue Jays rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios (11-11 with a 3.58 ERA and 174 strikeouts in 183 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 32nd of the season.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, the righty threw 5 2/3 innings against the New York Yankees, giving up four earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old's 3.58 ERA ranks 17th, 1.181 WHIP ranks 19th, and 8.5 K/9 ranks 27th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.