Giancarlo Stanton vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Giancarlo Stanton, with a slugging percentage of .306 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the New York Yankees versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Jose Berrios on the mound, September 27 at 7:07 PM ET.
In his last game, he went 1-for-3 with a double against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Giancarlo Stanton Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Giancarlo Stanton? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Blue Jays|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Giancarlo Stanton At The Plate
- Stanton is hitting .190 with 12 doubles, 24 home runs and 41 walks.
- In 52 of 99 games this year (52.5%) Stanton has had a hit, and in 15 of those games he had more than one (15.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 23.2% of his games in 2023, and 5.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Stanton has driven in a run in 33 games this season (33.3%), including 18 games with more than one RBI (18.2%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored at least once 36 times this year (36.4%), including six games with multiple runs (6.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Yankees Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Aaron Judge
- Click Here for Oswaldo Cabrera
- Click Here for DJ LeMahieu
- Click Here for Gleyber Torres
- Click Here for Estevan Florial
- Click Here for Oswald Peraza
Giancarlo Stanton Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in the league.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.77 team ERA that ranks first among all league pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to allow 191 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (to rank 17th in baseball).
- The Blue Jays are sending Berrios (11-11) out for his 32nd start of the season. He is 11-11 with a 3.58 ERA and 174 strikeouts in 183 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday against the New York Yankees, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.58), 19th in WHIP (1.181), and 27th in K/9 (8.5).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.