Gleyber Torres vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Gleyber Torres (.371 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero home runs) and the New York Yankees face the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Jose Berrios. First pitch is at 7:07 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-3 against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Gleyber Torres Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Gleyber Torres? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Blue Jays|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Gleyber Torres At The Plate
- Torres leads New York with 158 hits and an OBP of .346, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .457.
- He ranks 41st in batting average, 41st in on base percentage, and 56th in slugging among qualifying hitters in MLB action.
- Torres has gotten at least one hit in 71.2% of his games this season (109 of 153), with at least two hits 44 times (28.8%).
- He has hit a home run in 24 games this season (15.7%), leaving the park in 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Torres has picked up an RBI in 29.4% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 12.4% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 45.1% of his games this season, with two or more runs scored in 10.5%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Yankees Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Aaron Judge
- Click Here for Oswaldo Cabrera
- Click Here for Giancarlo Stanton
- Click Here for DJ LeMahieu
- Click Here for Estevan Florial
- Click Here for Oswald Peraza
Gleyber Torres Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in the league.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.77 team ERA that is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 32nd of the season. He is 11-11 with a 3.58 ERA and 174 strikeouts in 183 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Thursday, the righty threw 5 2/3 innings against the New York Yankees, allowing four earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.58), 19th in WHIP (1.181), and 27th in K/9 (8.5).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.