Oswaldo Cabrera vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Oswaldo Cabrera (on the back of going 0-for-4) and the New York Yankees play the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Jose Berrios. First pitch is at 7:07 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Oswaldo Cabrera Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +185)
Looking to place a prop bet on Oswaldo Cabrera? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Blue Jays|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Oswaldo Cabrera At The Plate
- Cabrera is hitting .215 with 11 doubles, five home runs and 25 walks.
- In 48.9% of his games this year (44 of 90), Cabrera has picked up at least one hit, and in 12 of those games (13.3%) he recorded more than one.
- Looking at the 90 games he has played this year, he's hit a home run in five of them (5.6%), and in 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Cabrera has picked up an RBI in 24.4% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 5.6% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 29 games this season, with multiple runs three times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Yankees Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Aaron Judge
- Click Here for Giancarlo Stanton
- Click Here for DJ LeMahieu
- Click Here for Gleyber Torres
- Click Here for Estevan Florial
- Click Here for Oswald Peraza
Oswaldo Cabrera Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Blue Jays have the first-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.77).
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to give up 191 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 17th in the league).
- Berrios (11-11 with a 3.58 ERA and 174 strikeouts in 183 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 32nd of the season.
- The righty last appeared on Thursday against the New York Yankees, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.58), 19th in WHIP (1.181), and 27th in K/9 (8.5) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.