Yankees vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 27
Wednesday's contest features the Toronto Blue Jays (87-70) and the New York Yankees (80-77) squaring off at Rogers Centre in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 5-2 win for the Blue Jays according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 7:07 PM ET on September 27.
The Blue Jays will give the ball to Jose Berrios (11-11, 3.58 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 12 on the season, and the Yankees will counter with Gerrit Cole (14-4, 2.75 ERA).
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SNET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Blue Jays 4, Yankees 3.
Total Prediction for Yankees vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Over 7 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
Yankees Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Yankees have posted a mark of 3-2.
- When it comes to the total, New York and its opponents are 4-4-2 in its last 10 games.
- The Yankees' previous 10 contests have not had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Yankees have come away with 26 wins in the 58 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, New York has won 18 of 39 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Yankees have a 48.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for New York is the No. 24 offense in baseball, scoring 4.2 runs per game (655 total runs).
- The Yankees have pitched to a 3.95 ERA this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 21||Blue Jays||W 5-3||Gerrit Cole vs José Berríos|
|September 22||Diamondbacks||W 7-1||Luke Weaver vs Brandon Pfaadt|
|September 24||Diamondbacks||L 7-1||Carlos Rodón vs Zac Gallen|
|September 25||Diamondbacks||W 6-4||Clarke Schmidt vs Merrill Kelly|
|September 26||@ Blue Jays||W 2-0||Michael King vs Kevin Gausman|
|September 27||@ Blue Jays||-||Gerrit Cole vs José Berríos|
|September 28||@ Blue Jays||-||Luke Weaver vs Chris Bassitt|
|September 29||@ Royals||-||Carlos Rodón vs Jordan Lyles|
|September 30||@ Royals||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Jordan Lyles|
|October 1||@ Royals||-||Michael King vs Zack Greinke|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.