NFL Live In-Game Betting Tips & Strategy: Jets vs. Chiefs – Week 4
The Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) play the New York Jets (1-2) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at MetLife Stadium. The Chiefs are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7.5 points. The over/under in the outing is set at 41.5 points.
Planning to catch this week's game between the Chiefs and the Jets and perhaps even put down some in-game bets? Find all of the live-betting info you need in the article below.
Sign up to live bet on the Chiefs-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jets vs. Chiefs Quarter-By-Quarter Betting Tips
- In three games this season, the Jets have been losing after the first quarter in every game.
- The Chiefs have been leading after the first quarter in one game, have been losing after the first quarter in one game, and have been tied after the first quarter in one game in 2023.
- Kansas City's offense is averaging 2.3 points in the first quarter this season. On the other side of the ball, it is surrendering 2.3 points on average in the first quarter.
- In all three games this year, the Jets have been outscored in the second quarter.
- The Chiefs have put up more points than their opponent in the second quarter in each game (three) this season.
- Kansas City's offense is averaging 16 points in the second quarter this season. On defense, it is surrendering two points on average in the second quarter.
- The Jets have been outscored in the third quarter two times and outscored their opponent one time in three games this season.
- In three games this season, the Chiefs have outscored their opponent in the third quarter in every game.
- Offensively, Kansas City is averaging eight points in the third quarter (third-ranked) this year. It is giving up zero points on average in the third quarter (best in NFL) on defense.
- Out of three games this season, the Jets have been outscored in the fourth quarter one time and won two times.
- In three games this year, the Chiefs have been outscored in the fourth quarter two times and tied one time.
- Kansas City's offense is averaging two points in the fourth quarter this year. Defensively, it is giving up 6.7 points on average in that quarter.
Jets vs. Chiefs Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- The Jets have been losing after the first half in all three games this season. They've gone 1-2 in those contests.
- The Chiefs have led after the first half in all three games this year.
- So far this season, the Jets have outscored their opponent in the second half in two games, and they've been outscored in the second half in one game.
- Looking at second-half scoring, the Chiefs have won the second half in two games and have lost the second half in one game.
- Kansas City's offense is averaging 10 points in the second half this year. On defense, it is surrendering 6.7 points on average in the second half.
Rep the Chiefs or the Jets with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.