Buffalo vs. Niagara Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game features the Niagara Purple Eagles (1-1) and the Buffalo Bulls (1-1) clashing at Alumni Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 80-51 win for heavily favored Niagara according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Bulls fell in their most recent outing 59-48 against Old Dominion on Saturday.
Buffalo vs. Niagara Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Arena in Buffalo, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Buffalo vs. Niagara Score Prediction
- Prediction: Niagara 80, Buffalo 51
Other MAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Buffalo Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulls put up 65.1 points per game last season (176th in college basketball) while giving up 65.4 per outing (209th in college basketball). They had a -7 scoring differential.
- With 66.8 points per game in MAC tilts, Buffalo scored 1.7 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (65.1 PPG).
- Offensively the Bulls fared better in home games last season, posting 65.7 points per game, compared to 63.9 per game in away games.
- In 2022-23, Buffalo surrendered 64.1 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 65.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.