Colgate vs. Syracuse Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Syracuse Orange (2-0) versus the Colgate Raiders (1-0) at JMA Wireless Dome has a projected final score of 78-74 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Syracuse, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Colgate is projected to cover the spread (6.5) versus Syracuse. The two sides are expected to fall short of the 158.5 over/under.
Colgate vs. Syracuse Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network
- Where: Syracuse, New York
- Venue: JMA Wireless Dome
- Line: Syracuse -6.5
- Point Total: 158.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Syracuse -300, Colgate +230
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colgate vs. Syracuse Score Prediction
- Prediction: Syracuse 78, Colgate 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Colgate vs. Syracuse
- Pick ATS: Colgate (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (158.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colgate Performance Insights
- On offense, Colgate scored 78.1 points per game (34th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It ceded 69.3 points per contest on defense (150th-ranked).
- The Raiders averaged 30.9 rebounds per game (238th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 29.4 rebounds per contest (71st-ranked).
- Colgate piled up assists last year, ranking third-best in the country with 18.1 per contest.
- The Raiders forced 11.8 turnovers per game last season (183rd-ranked in college basketball), but they committed just 9.7 turnovers per contest (20th-best).
- The Raiders drained 8.2 threes per game last season (85th-ranked in college basketball), and they sported a 40.3% three-point percentage (best).
- Colgate ranked 240th in college basketball with 7.7 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 308th with a 35.9% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Last year Colgate took 65.2% two-pointers, accounting for 72.6% of the team's buckets. It shot 34.8% three-pointers (27.4% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.