Columbia vs. Duke Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Duke Blue Devils (2-0) and Columbia Lions (1-1) matching up at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium has a projected final score of 72-67 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Blue Devils, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Lions are coming off of a 71-61 win over Seton Hall in their last outing on Friday.
Columbia vs. Duke Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Columbia vs. Duke Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duke 72, Columbia 67
Other Ivy League Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Columbia Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions outscored opponents by 14.9 points per game last season (posting 78.2 points per game, 14th in college basketball, and conceding 63.3 per contest, 148th in college basketball) and had a +505 scoring differential.
- Offensively, Columbia averaged 76.9 points per game last season in conference tilts. As a comparison, its season average (78.2 points per game) was 1.3 PPG higher.
- The Lions averaged 78.4 points per game in home games last season, compared to 77.8 points per game in road games, a difference of 0.6 points per contest.
- Columbia ceded 61.5 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 3.3 fewer points than it allowed on the road (64.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.