Hofstra vs. George Washington Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the George Washington Revolutionaries (2-0) and the Hofstra Pride (1-1) matching up at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center (on November 14) at 7:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 79-70 victory for George Washington.
Based on our computer prediction, George Washington should cover the spread, which currently sits at 1.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 160.5 over/under.
Hofstra vs. George Washington Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
- Line: George Washington -1.5
- Point Total: 160.5
- Moneyline (To Win): George Washington -120, Hofstra +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hofstra vs. George Washington Score Prediction
- Prediction: George Washington 79, Hofstra 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Hofstra vs. George Washington
- Pick ATS: George Washington (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (160.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Hofstra Performance Insights
- Last season Hofstra scored 74.8 points per game (101st-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 66.4 points per contest (69th-ranked).
- Last season the Pride averaged 31.1 rebounds per game (229th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 33.8 rebounds per contest (324th-ranked).
- Hofstra delivered 14.4 dimes per game, which ranked them 81st in college basketball.
- The Pride committed 10.3 turnovers per game (36th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.9 turnovers per contest (174th-ranked).
- The Pride ranked 49th in the nation with 8.7 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 49th with a 36.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Last season Hofstra gave up 6.7 treys per game (111th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 30.7% (26th-ranked) from downtown.
- Hofstra took 60.4% two-pointers and 39.6% three-pointers last season. Of the team's baskets, 69.7% were two-pointers and 30.3% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.