Nets vs. Magic Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Brooklyn Nets (5-5) take on the Orlando Magic (5-4) as only 2.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on YES and BSFL.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nets vs. Magic Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: YES and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nets vs. Magic Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nets 112 - Magic 109
Nets vs Magic Additional Info
|Nets vs Magic Injury Report|
|Nets vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Nets vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
|Nets vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nets vs Magic Player Props|
|How to Watch Nets vs Magic|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Nets vs. Magic
- Pick ATS: Nets (- 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nets (-3.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 221.4
- The Nets' .800 ATS win percentage (8-2-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Magic's .778 mark (7-2-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Brooklyn covers the spread when it is a 2.5-point favorite or more 100% of the time. That's more often than Orlando covers as an underdog of 2.5 or more (75%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, Brooklyn does it better (50% of the time) than Orlando (22.2%).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Nets are 2-0, while the Magic are 2-4 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nets Performance Insights
- With 113.2 points per game on offense, the Nets rank 15th in the NBA. On defense, they cede 113.3 points per contest, which ranks 14th in the league.
- Brooklyn is allowing 44.8 boards per game this season (16th-ranked in NBA), but it has shined by pulling down 47.8 rebounds per contest (second-best).
- So far this year, the Nets rank 11th in the league in assists, putting up 25.8 per game.
- Brooklyn ranks eighth in the NBA at 12.6 turnovers per contest, but it is forcing 10.9 turnovers per game, which ranks worst in the league.
- The Nets rank fourth-best in the NBA by sinking 15.1 treys per game. In terms of three-point percentage, they rank seventh in the league at 37.0%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.