How to Watch the Nets vs. Magic Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Brooklyn Nets (5-5) battle the Orlando Magic (5-4) on November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on YES and BSFL.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Nets and Magic, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Nets vs. Magic Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Nets vs Magic Additional Info
|Nets vs Magic Injury Report|
|Nets vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Nets vs Magic Prediction|
|Nets vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
|Nets vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nets vs Magic Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Nets Stats Insights
- The Nets make 45.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- Brooklyn has a 1-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Nets are the second-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Magic sit at 14th.
- The Nets score 113.2 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 106.1 the Magic allow.
- Brooklyn is 3-5 when scoring more than 106.1 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nets Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively, the Nets average 110.8 points per game at home, compared to 115.6 points per game when playing on the road.
- Brooklyn is surrendering 110.8 points per game this season in home games, which is five fewer points than it is allowing in away games (115.8).
- The Nets are averaging 13.8 threes per game with a 32.2% shooting percentage from three-point land at home, which is 2.6 fewer threes and 10.1% points worse than they're averaging in road games (16.4, 42.3%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.