Niagara vs. Buffalo Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Niagara Purple Eagles (1-1) and the Buffalo Bulls (1-1) at Alumni Arena should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 80-51, heavily favoring Niagara to take home the win. Game time is at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Purple Eagles head into this contest after an 82-79 loss to Duquesne on Saturday.
Niagara vs. Buffalo Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Arena in Buffalo, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Niagara vs. Buffalo Score Prediction
- Prediction: Niagara 80, Buffalo 51
Other MAAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Niagara Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Purple Eagles had a +17 scoring differential last season, putting up 65.8 points per game (163rd in college basketball) and giving up 65.2 (201st in college basketball).
- In MAAC games, Niagara averaged 3.6 more points (69.4) than overall (65.8) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Purple Eagles scored 67.3 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 65.
- Niagara gave up 64.6 points per game at home last season, and 64.3 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.