Syracuse vs. Colgate: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Syracuse Orange (2-0) take on the Colgate Raiders (1-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ACC Network.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Syracuse vs. Colgate matchup.
Syracuse vs. Colgate Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: JMA Wireless Dome in Syracuse, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network
Syracuse vs. Colgate Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Syracuse Moneyline||Colgate Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Syracuse (-6.5)||158.5||-300||+230||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Syracuse (-6.5)||158.5||-325||+250||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Syracuse vs. Colgate Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Syracuse won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- A total of 15 Orange games last season went over the point total.
- Colgate won 16 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 16 times.
- Raiders games hit the over 18 out of 32 times last year.
Syracuse Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +12500
- Syracuse is 50th in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+12500), much higher than its computer rankings (91st).
- Syracuse has a 0.8% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.