Wagner vs. Rhode Island Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game at Thomas F. Ryan Center has the Rhode Island Rams (2-0) matching up with the Wagner Seahawks (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on November 14. Our computer prediction projects a 77-70 win for Rhode Island, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Wagner is projected to cover the point spread (9.5) against Rhode Island. The two teams are expected to go over the 133.5 total.
Wagner vs. Rhode Island Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Kingston, Rhode Island
- Venue: Thomas F. Ryan Center
- Line: Rhode Island -9.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Rhode Island -500, Wagner +375
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wagner vs. Rhode Island Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rhode Island 77, Wagner 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Wagner vs. Rhode Island
- Pick ATS: Wagner (+9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wagner Performance Insights
- Because of Wagner's offensive struggles last year, ranking 11th-worst in the nation with 63.1 points per game, it was forced to lean on its defense, which ranked 13th-best in college basketball by surrendering 61.7 points per game.
- The Seahawks averaged 32.5 rebounds per game last season (126th-ranked in college basketball), and they allowed only 27.7 rebounds per game (19th-best).
- Wagner ranked 264th in college basketball with 12.1 dimes per contest.
- With 11.2 turnovers per game, the Seahawks were 113th in college basketball. They forced 12.5 turnovers per contest, which ranked 128th in college basketball.
- The Seahawks were 274th in college basketball with 6.5 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 331st with a 31.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Wagner ranked 12th-best in the nation by giving up 5.4 three-pointers per game. In terms of three-point percentage allowed, it ranked 55th in college basketball at 31.5%.
- Wagner attempted 37.3 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 64.2% of the shots it attempted (and 72.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.8 three-pointers per contest, which were 35.8% of its shots (and 27.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.