Albany (NY) vs. Seton Hall Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Seton Hall Pirates (2-0) against the Albany (NY) Great Danes (1-1) at Prudential Center should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 75-72 in favor of Seton Hall. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Albany (NY) projects to cover the 22-point spread in its matchup against Seton Hall. The over/under is listed at 142, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Albany (NY) vs. Seton Hall Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Newark, New Jersey
- Venue: Prudential Center
- Line: Seton Hall -22
- Point Total: 142
- Moneyline (To Win): Seton Hall -6667, Albany (NY) +1800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Albany (NY) vs. Seton Hall Score Prediction
- Prediction: Seton Hall 75, Albany (NY) 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Albany (NY) vs. Seton Hall
- Pick ATS: Albany (NY) (+22)
- Pick OU: Over (142)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Albany (NY) Performance Insights
- Albany (NY) scored 67.3 points per game (292nd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while surrendering 75.2 points per contest (316th-ranked).
- Last season the Great Danes pulled down 30.2 boards per game (266th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 30.7 rebounds per contest (148th-ranked).
- Albany (NY) ranked 289th in the nation with 11.7 dimes per game.
- With 12.3 turnovers per game, the Great Danes were 224th in college basketball. They forced 11.4 turnovers per contest, which ranked 224th in college basketball.
- With 7.6 threes per game, the Great Danes ranked 149th in the nation. They owned a 32.7% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 259th in college basketball.
- With 6.5 threes conceded per game, Albany (NY) was 82nd in college basketball. It ceded a 35.2% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 274th in college basketball.
- Last season Albany (NY) took 58.7% two-pointers, accounting for 67.4% of the team's baskets. It shot 41.3% three-pointers (32.6% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.