Binghamton vs. Loyola (MD) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest at Reitz Arena has the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (1-1) squaring off against the Binghamton Bearcats (1-2) at 7:00 PM (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a 77-73 win for Loyola (MD), who is a slight favorite based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Loyola (MD) projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup against Binghamton. The over/under is currently listed at 140.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Binghamton vs. Loyola (MD) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Reitz Arena
- Line: Loyola (MD) -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Loyola (MD) -145, Binghamton +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Binghamton vs. Loyola (MD) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola (MD) 77, Binghamton 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Binghamton vs. Loyola (MD)
- Pick ATS: Loyola (MD) (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Binghamton Performance Insights
- Last season Binghamton averaged 68.8 points per game (252nd-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 71.5 points per contest (224th-ranked).
- Last year the Bearcats grabbed 31.9 boards per game (171st-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 30.5 rebounds per contest (135th-ranked).
- Last year Binghamton ranked 300th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.6 per game.
- The Bearcats averaged 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.1 turnovers per contest (327th-ranked).
- The Bearcats sank 5.5 treys per game (21st-worst in college basketball), and sported a 32.3% three-point percentage (280th-ranked).
- Binghamton allowed 6.5 treys per game (82nd-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 32.8% (112th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year Binghamton took 69.8% two-pointers, accounting for 78.3% of the team's baskets. It shot 30.2% from beyond the arc (21.7% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.