How to Watch the Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
MAC opponents meet when the Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-2) and the Buffalo Bulls (3-7) square off on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Fred C. Yager Stadium.
Miami (OH) ranks 61st in points scored this year (28.7 points per game), but has been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 12th-best in the FBS with 17.1 points allowed per game. Buffalo's offense has been bottom-25 in total offense this season, registering 321.1 total yards per game, which ranks 24th-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 61st with 370.9 total yards ceded per contest.
In the article below, we provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this matchup on ESPN2.
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Ohio
- Venue: Fred C. Yager Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Key Statistics
|321.1 (111th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||345.4 (100th)|
|370.9 (61st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||322.5 (23rd)|
|130.9 (96th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||160.7 (63rd)|
|190.2 (107th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||184.7 (109th)|
|14 (67th)||Turnovers (Rank)||11 (29th)|
|17 (29th)||Takeaways (Rank)||9 (118th)|
Buffalo Stats Leaders
- Cole Snyder has racked up 1,854 yards (185.4 ypg) while completing 56% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season.
- Ron Cook Jr. is his team's leading rusher with 123 carries for 517 yards, or 51.7 per game. He's found the end zone five times on the ground, as well. Cook has also chipped in with 27 catches for 220 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Mike Washington has racked up 320 yards on 81 carries with two touchdowns.
- Darrell Harding Jr. has collected 20 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 362 (36.2 yards per game). He's been targeted 36 times and has three touchdowns.
- Marlyn Johnson has caught 35 passes and compiled 335 receiving yards (33.5 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Cole Harrity has racked up 276 reciving yards (27.6 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Miami (OH) Stats Leaders
- Brett Gabbert has 1,634 yards passing for Miami (OH), completing 59% of his passes and collecting 14 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 140 rushing yards (14 ypg) on 49 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Rashad Amos has 694 rushing yards on 133 carries with seven touchdowns.
- This season, Kenny Tracy has carried the ball 43 times for 211 yards (21.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Gage Larvadain's team-high 642 yards as a receiver have come on 37 receptions (out of 58 targets) with seven touchdowns.
- Joe Wilkins has caught 24 passes while averaging 33.2 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Cade McDonald's 21 receptions have turned into 281 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Miami (OH) or Buffalo gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.