Buffalo vs. Miami (OH): Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 15
The Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-2) will face off against their MAC-rival, the Buffalo Bulls (3-7) in a matchup on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Fred C. Yager Stadium. The RedHawks are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7.5 points. The over/under is 37.5 in the contest.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo matchup.
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Ohio
- Venue: Fred C. Yager Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami (OH) Moneyline||Buffalo Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (OH) (-7.5)||37.5||-300||+250||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Miami (OH) (-7.5)||37.5||-310||+245||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Boston College vs Pittsburgh
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Toledo vs Bowling Green
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Florida vs Missouri
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Washington vs Oregon State
Buffalo vs. Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- Buffalo has won five games against the spread this year, failing to cover five times.
- The Bulls have covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Miami (OH) has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover twice.
- The RedHawks have covered the spread when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites in four of four games this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.