Canisius vs. Cleveland State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Cleveland State Vikings (2-1) and Canisius Golden Griffins (1-1) going head to head at Wolstein Center has a projected final score of 89-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Cleveland State, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, Cleveland State is projected to cover the spread (9.5) against Canisius. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 144.5 over/under.
Canisius vs. Cleveland State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Wolstein Center
- Line: Cleveland State -9.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cleveland State -450, Canisius +350
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Canisius vs. Cleveland State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 89, Canisius 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Canisius vs. Cleveland State
- Pick ATS: Cleveland State (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Canisius Performance Insights
- Canisius posted 70.4 points per game (203rd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while giving up 72.3 points per contest (245th-ranked).
- The Golden Griffins were 251st in the country with 30.6 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 257th with 32.2 rebounds allowed per game.
- Last year Canisius ranked 88th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 14.3 per game.
- The Golden Griffins were 132nd in college basketball with 11.4 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 143rd with 12.3 forced turnovers per game.
- The Golden Griffins sank 8.5 three-pointers per game (60th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 34.7% shooting percentage (151st-ranked) from three-point land.
- Canisius was 128th in the nation with 6.8 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 331st with a 36.6% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Canisius took 59.4% two-pointers (accounting for 66.6% of the team's buckets) and 40.6% from beyond the arc (33.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.