Cornell vs. George Mason Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest features the George Mason Patriots (2-0) and the Cornell Big Red (3-0) squaring off at EagleBank Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 80-59 win for heavily favored George Mason according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, George Mason projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup against Cornell. The over/under is currently listed at 150.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Cornell vs. George Mason Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Fairfax, Virginia
- Venue: EagleBank Arena
- Line: George Mason -2.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): George Mason -155, Cornell +125
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cornell vs. George Mason Score Prediction
- Prediction: George Mason 80, Cornell 59
Spread & Total Prediction for Cornell vs. George Mason
- Pick ATS: George Mason (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Cornell Performance Insights
- Cornell ceded 76.0 points per game last year (327th-ranked in college basketball), but it really played well offensively, posting 81.7 points per contest (ninth-best).
- With 30.6 rebounds per game, the Big Red were 251st in the country. They ceded 30.9 rebounds per contest, which ranked 164th in college basketball.
- Cornell piled up assists last year, ranking sixth-best in the country with 17.3 per contest.
- The Big Red ranked 21st-best in the nation by forcing 15.1 turnovers per game. They ranked 189th in college basketball by averaging 11.9 turnovers per contest.
- The Big Red owned a 35.4% three-point percentage last season (102nd-ranked in college basketball), but they really thrived by draining 10.7 three-pointers per contest (second-best).
- Cornell was 300th in college basketball with 8.3 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 288th with a 35.5% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Cornell attempted 31.7 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 51.2% of the shots it took (and 63.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 30.3 threes per contest, which were 48.8% of its shots (and 36.8% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.