Knicks vs. Hawks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Atlanta Hawks (6-4) face the New York Knicks (5-5) as just 1.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and MSG.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Knicks vs. Hawks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: State Farm Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Knicks vs. Hawks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawks 113 - Knicks 112
Knicks vs Hawks Additional Info
|Hawks vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hawks vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Knicks Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Knicks|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Knicks vs. Hawks
- Pick ATS: Knicks (+ 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hawks (-1.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 225.5
- The Knicks' .600 ATS win percentage (6-4-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Hawks' .400 mark (4-6-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Atlanta (1-4) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 1.5 points or more this season (20%) than New York (1-3) does as a 1.5+-point underdog (25%).
- New York and its opponents have gone over the point total 30% of the time this season (three out of 10). That's less often than Atlanta and its opponents have (six out of 10).
- The Hawks have a .600 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (3-2) this season while the Knicks have a .000 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (0-4).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Knicks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Knicks Performance Insights
- Offensively the Knicks are the third-worst team in the NBA (108.4 points per game). However on defense they are second-best (104.3 points allowed per game).
- In 2023-24, New York is second-best in the league in rebounds (47.7 per game) and sixth in rebounds conceded (41.6).
- This season the Knicks are third-worst in the NBA in assists at 22.5 per game.
- In terms of turnovers, New York is second-best in the league in committing them (11.9 per game). It is 11th in forcing them (14.5 per game).
- The Knicks make 13.4 3-pointers per game and shoot 36.3% from beyond the arc, ranking ninth and 12th, respectively, in the NBA.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.