Hofstra vs. Delaware State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex - Hofstra Arena has the Hofstra Pride (1-1) going head to head against the Delaware State Hornets (0-3) at 11:30 AM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 70-51 victory as our model heavily favors Hofstra.
The Pride are coming off of a 51-48 win against Wagner in their last game on Sunday.
Hofstra vs. Delaware State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET
- Where: David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex - Hofstra Arena in Hempstead, New York
Hofstra vs. Delaware State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hofstra 70, Delaware State 51
Other CAA Predictions
- Merrimack vs Northeastern
- Western Carolina vs UNC Wilmington
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Elon vs NC State
- Stony Brook vs Maryland-Eastern Shore
- Hampton vs North Carolina
- William & Mary vs Virginia
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hofstra Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Pride had a -155 scoring differential last season, falling short by 4.8 points per game. They put up 58.2 points per game, 306th in college basketball, and gave up 63.0 per contest to rank 136th in college basketball.
- Hofstra tallied 54.8 points per game last season in conference action, which was 3.4 fewer points per game than its season average (58.2).
- On offense, the Pride posted 56.9 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 58.2 points per game in road games.
- Defensively Hofstra was better at home last year, giving up 61.1 points per game, compared to 64.6 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.