How to Watch the Kings vs. Lakers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
A pair of hot teams hit the court when the Sacramento Kings (5-4) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (6-5) on November 15, 2023. The Kings will put their three-game win streak on the line against the Lakers, winners of three straight.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Lakers and Kings, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Kings vs. Lakers Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Kings vs Lakers Additional Info
|Kings vs Lakers Prediction|
|Kings vs Lakers Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Lakers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Lakers Injury Report|
|Kings vs Lakers Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Lakers Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kings Stats Insights
- This season, the Kings have a 45.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% lower than the 46.1% of shots the Lakers' opponents have made.
- Sacramento is 2-0 when it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- The Lakers are the 19th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Kings sit at 17th.
- The Kings record 113.4 points per game, just 1.7 fewer points than the 115.1 the Lakers allow.
- Sacramento has a 4-0 record when scoring more than 115.1 points.
Lakers Stats Insights
- The Lakers have shot at a 48.5% clip from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points fewer than the 48.7% shooting opponents of the Kings have averaged.
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-1 straight-up record in games it shoots over 48.7% from the field.
- The Lakers are the 19th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Kings sit at 11th.
- The Lakers put up just 1.3 fewer points per game (113.1) than the Kings allow their opponents to score (114.4).
- Los Angeles is 4-1 when it scores more than 114.4 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kings Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Kings have played better when playing at home this season, scoring 120.8 points per game, compared to 104.3 per game away from home.
- Sacramento gives up 117 points per game at home, compared to 111.3 on the road.
- The Kings are making 14.6 treys per game with a 34.1% shooting percentage from three-point land in home games, which is 0.8 more threes and 1.2% points better than they're averaging on the road (13.8 threes per game, 32.9% three-point percentage).
Lakers Home & Away Comparison
- The Lakers score 117.2 points per game at home, 7.5 more than on the road (109.7). On defense they allow 108 per game, 13 fewer points than on the road (121).
- In 2023-24 Los Angeles is giving up 13 fewer points per game at home (108) than away (121).
- This season the Lakers are collecting more assists at home (27.4 per game) than on the road (23.7).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.