Stony Brook vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game features the Stony Brook Seawolves (2-0) and the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (1-2) squaring off at Hytche Athletic Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 75-60 win for heavily favored Stony Brook according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 5:30 PM ET on November 15.
The Seawolves won their last game 82-61 against Le Moyne on Saturday.
Stony Brook vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Hytche Athletic Center in Princess Anne, Maryland
Stony Brook vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stony Brook 75, Maryland-Eastern Shore 60
Other CAA Predictions
- Merrimack vs Northeastern
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Western Carolina vs UNC Wilmington
- Elon vs NC State
- William & Mary vs Virginia
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stony Brook Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Seawolves outscored opponents by 2.1 points per game last season (scoring 67.9 points per game to rank 125th in college basketball while giving up 65.8 per outing to rank 221st in college basketball) and had a +65 scoring differential overall.
- Stony Brook averaged 2.1 more points in CAA action (70.0) than overall (67.9).
- The Seawolves put up more points at home (71.9 per game) than on the road (63.6) last season.
- Stony Brook allowed fewer points at home (63.0 per game) than away (68.5) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.