Stony Brook vs. Nebraska: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 15
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-0) welcome in the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-2) after winning three straight home games. It starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Nebraska vs. Stony Brook matchup.
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Nebraska Moneyline||Stony Brook Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Nebraska (-15.5)||139.5||-1600||+900||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Nebraska (-15.5)||139.5||-2300||+1060||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Stony Brook compiled a 13-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Seawolves were an underdog by 15.5 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Nebraska covered 12 times in 29 matchups with a spread last season.
- Last season, 14 Cornhuskers games went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.