Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-0) and the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-2) at Pinnacle Bank Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 77-66 and heavily favors Nebraska to come out on top. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, Stony Brook is projected to cover the spread (16.5) against Nebraska. The two sides are projected to exceed the 139.5 total.
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Line: Nebraska -16.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Nebraska -1600, Stony Brook +900
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nebraska 77, Stony Brook 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Stony Brook vs. Nebraska
- Pick ATS: Stony Brook (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stony Brook Performance Insights
- Stony Brook put up just 63.1 points per game (11th-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played more consistently at the other end, where it allowed 69.1 points per game (146th-ranked).
- With 31.2 rebounds per game, the Seawolves were 220th in college basketball. They ceded 32.0 rebounds per contest, which ranked 240th in college basketball.
- Stony Brook ranked 281st in the nation with 11.8 assists per contest.
- The Seawolves ranked 160th in college basketball at 11.7 turnovers per game, but they forced 8.7 turnovers per game, which ranked 0-worst in college basketball.
- The Seawolves ranked 125th in the nation with 7.8 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 283rd with a 32.2% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Stony Brook found it difficult to defend threes, ranking 24th-worst in college basketball with 8.8 threes allowed per game. It ranked 205th by allowing a 34.1% three-point percentage to opponents last season.
- Of the shots attempted by Stony Brook last year, 54.8% of them were two-pointers (64.7% of the team's made baskets) and 45.2% were from beyond the arc (35.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.