Stony Brook vs. Nebraska: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 15
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-0) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-2) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Pinnacle Bank Arena as heavy, 16.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on B1G+. The over/under is 139.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Seawolves Betting Records & Stats
- Stony Brook played five games last season that finished with over 139.5 points.
- The average over/under for Seawolves outings last year was 132.2, 7.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Seawolves were 13-13-0 against the spread last season.
- Stony Brook was underdogs in 23 games last season and won five (21.7%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Seawolves won one of their four games when they were an underdog by at least +900 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Seawolves, based on the moneyline, is 10.0%.
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 139.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 139.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Stony Brook Insights & Trends
- The Seawolves scored 6.8 fewer points per game last year (63.1) than the Cornhuskers allowed their opponents to score (69.9).
- Stony Brook put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 69.9 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Stony Brook vs. Nebraska Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-5-0||Home ATS Record||6-4-0|
|2-9-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|70.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.9|
|65.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||60.4|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-6-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.