Syracuse vs. Coppin State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest that pits the Syracuse Orange (2-0) against the Coppin State Eagles (1-2) at JMA Wireless Dome should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-56 in favor of Syracuse, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Orange are coming off of a 101-53 victory over Cent. Conn. St. in their most recent game on Friday.
Syracuse vs. Coppin State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: JMA Wireless Dome in Syracuse, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Syracuse vs. Coppin State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Syracuse 73, Coppin State 56
Other ACC Predictions
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- William & Mary vs Virginia
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
- Davidson vs Duke
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Elon vs NC State
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Syracuse Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Orange put up 74.2 points per game (37th in college basketball) last season while giving up 67.9 per contest (272nd in college basketball). They had a +209 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 6.3 points per game.
- In conference tilts, Syracuse averaged fewer points per game (71.7) than its season average (74.2).
- When playing at home, the Orange scored 6.2 more points per game last season (77.4) than they did in road games (71.2).
- Defensively Syracuse played better at home last year, giving up 63.2 points per game, compared to 72.9 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.