Albany vs. Saint Bonaventure Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Albany Great Danes (2-1) versus the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (1-1) at Reilly Center should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 71-52 in favor of Albany, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Great Danes are coming off of a 118-27 victory over Sarah Lawrence in their most recent outing on Monday.
Albany vs. Saint Bonaventure Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Reilly Center in Olean, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Albany vs. Saint Bonaventure Score Prediction
- Prediction: Albany 71, Saint Bonaventure 52
Other America East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Albany Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Great Danes had a +107 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 3.1 points per game. They put up 58.1 points per game to rank 309th in college basketball and allowed 55 per contest to rank 14th in college basketball.
- In conference play, Albany scored more points (61.2 per game) than it did overall (58.1) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Great Danes averaged 1.3 more points per game at home (59.9) than away (58.6).
- At home, Albany conceded 52.5 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 56.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.