Colgate vs. Canisius Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest features the Colgate Raiders (2-0) and the Canisius Golden Griffins (1-1) facing off at Cotterell Court in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 75-52 win for heavily favored Colgate according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Raiders are coming off of a 57-51 victory against UMBC in their most recent outing on Saturday.
Colgate vs. Canisius Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cotterell Court in Hamilton, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Colgate vs. Canisius Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colgate 75, Canisius 52
Other Patriot Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Colgate Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Raiders outscored opponents by 3.8 points per game last season, with a +115 scoring differential overall. They put up 58.4 points per game (303rd in college basketball) and gave up 54.6 per outing (12th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Colgate tallied fewer points per game (56.6) than its overall average (58.4).
- In home games, the Raiders averaged 2.6 more points per game last year (59.7) than they did away from home (57.1).
- In 2022-23, Colgate ceded 54.2 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 55.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.