Columbia vs. Towson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium has the Columbia Lions (1-2) going head to head against the Towson Tigers (1-0) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 83-61 win as our model heavily favors Columbia.
The Lions are coming off of a 66-62 loss to Duke in their most recent game on Tuesday.
Columbia vs. Towson Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Columbia vs. Towson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Columbia 83, Towson 61
Other Ivy League Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Columbia Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions had a +505 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 14.9 points per game. They put up 78.2 points per game, 14th in college basketball, and gave up 63.3 per outing to rank 148th in college basketball.
- With 76.9 points per game in Ivy League tilts, Columbia posted 1.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (78.2 PPG).
- At home, the Lions put up 0.6 more points per game last year (78.4) than they did when playing on the road (77.8).
- At home, Columbia surrendered 3.3 fewer points per game (61.5) than away from home (64.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.