Dorian Finney-Smith NBA Player Preview vs. the Heat - November 16
Dorian Finney-Smith plus his Brooklyn Nets teammates match up versus the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
We're going to examine Finney-Smith's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Bets vs. the Heat
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+100)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+162)
Looking to bet on one or more of Finney-Smith's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- On defense the Heat conceded 109.8 points per contest last season, second in the NBA.
- The Heat allowed 41.9 rebounds on average last year, sixth in the league.
- Looking at assists, the Heat conceded 25.6 per game last year, ranking them 14th in the league.
- Giving up 13.1 made three-pointers per game last year, the Heat were 28th in the league in that category.
Dorian Finney-Smith vs. the Heat
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.