Fordham vs. Manhattan Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Rose Hill Gymnasium has the Fordham Rams (2-1) taking on the Manhattan Jaspers (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 66-44 victory as our model heavily favors Fordham.
The Rams are coming off of a 78-39 loss to Miami (FL) in their most recent game on Sunday.
Fordham vs. Manhattan Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Rose Hill Gymnasium in Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Fordham vs. Manhattan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fordham 66, Manhattan 44
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Fordham Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rams' +224 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by seven points per game) was a result of putting up 72.3 points per game (52nd in college basketball) while giving up 65.3 per contest (204th in college basketball).
- With 70.8 points per game in A-10 action, Fordham put up 1.5 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (72.3 PPG).
- When playing at home, the Rams averaged 3.7 more points per game last year (74.4) than they did when playing on the road (70.7).
- Fordham allowed 63.1 points per game last year in home games, which was 4.2 fewer points than it allowed away from home (67.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.