Nets vs. Heat Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Miami Heat (7-4) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (6-5) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Kaseya Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSUN, and YES.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nets vs. Heat Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBA TV, BSSUN, and YES
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: Kaseya Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nets vs. Heat Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 112 - Nets 111
Nets vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Nets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Nets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Nets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Nets Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Nets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Nets vs. Heat
- Pick ATS: Nets (+ 3.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Heat (-1.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 223.0
- The Nets (9-2-0 ATS) have covered the spread 36.4% of the time, 45.4% more often than the Heat (4-7-0) this year.
- Miami hasn't covered the spread as a 3.5-point favorite or more this season, while Brooklyn covers as an underdog of 3.5 or more 71.4% of the time.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have eclipsed the over/under 54.5% of the time this season (six out of 11). That's more often than Miami and its opponents have (four out of 11).
- The Heat have an .857 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (6-1) this season, higher than the .375 winning percentage for the Nets as a moneyline underdog (3-5).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nets Performance Insights
- With 114.2 points scored per game and 112.5 points allowed, the Nets are 12th in the NBA on offense and 17th on defense.
- On the glass, Brooklyn is second-best in the league in rebounds (47.5 per game). It is 14th in rebounds allowed (44.1 per game).
- This season the Nets are ranked 12th in the league in assists at 25.5 per game.
- In 2023-24, Brooklyn is eighth in the NBA in turnovers committed (12.8 per game) and second-worst in turnovers forced (11.2).
- Beyond the arc, the Nets are third-best in the NBA in 3-pointers made per game at 15.5. And they are third-best in 3-point percentage at 38.0%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.