Manhattan vs. Fordham Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Fordham Rams (2-1) against the Manhattan Jaspers (1-1) at Rose Hill Gymnasium is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 66-44 in favor of Fordham, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Jaspers' last game was a 55-49 loss to George Washington on Friday.
Manhattan vs. Fordham Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Rose Hill Gymnasium in Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Manhattan vs. Fordham Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fordham 66, Manhattan 44
Other MAAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Manhattan Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Jaspers averaged 59.8 points per game last season (281st in college basketball) while giving up 59.0 per outing (50th in college basketball). They had a +27 scoring differential overall.
- Manhattan scored more in conference action (60.0 points per game) than overall (59.8).
- In 2022-23, the Jaspers scored 4.4 more points per game at home (61.2) than away (56.8).
- Manhattan conceded fewer points at home (56.4 per game) than on the road (61.5) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.