Nets vs. Heat: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Heat (7-4) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (6-5) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Kaseya Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSUN, and YES. The over/under is 214.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nets vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Kaseya Center in Miami, Florida
- TV: NBA TV, BSSUN, and YES
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nets Betting Records & Stats
- Brooklyn's games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 214.5 points in eight of 11 outings.
- The average over/under for Brooklyn's outings this season is 226.6, 12.1 more points than this game's point total.
- Brooklyn's ATS record is 9-2-0 this season.
- The Nets have been victorious in three of the eight contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Brooklyn has won three of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +140 on the moneyline.
- Brooklyn has an implied victory probability of 41.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Nets vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Nets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Nets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Nets Prediction|
|Heat vs Nets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Nets Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Nets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nets vs. Heat Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Nets Insights & Trends
- In 2023-24 against the spread, Brooklyn has a better winning percentage at home (.833, 5-1-0 record) than away (.800, 4-1-0).
- The Nets score only 4.4 more points per game (114.2) than the Heat allow (109.8).
- When it scores more than 109.8 points, Brooklyn is 5-1 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Nets vs. Heat Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nets vs. Heat Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.