Saint Bonaventure vs. Albany Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at Reilly Center has the Albany Great Danes (2-1) matching up with the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 71-52 win, heavily favoring Albany.
The Bonnies are coming off of a 70-52 win over Robert Morris in their last outing on Saturday.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Albany Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Reilly Center in Olean, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Saint Bonaventure vs. Albany Score Prediction
- Prediction: Albany 71, Saint Bonaventure 52
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saint Bonaventure Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bonnies were outscored by 15.5 points per game last season, with a -494 scoring differential overall. They put up 52.0 points per game (352nd in college basketball), and allowed 67.5 per outing (262nd in college basketball).
- On offense, Saint Bonaventure tallied 51.6 points per game last year in conference contests. As a comparison, its overall average (52.0 points per game) was 0.4 PPG higher.
- Offensively the Bonnies fared better at home last season, posting 55.1 points per game, compared to 48.4 per game in away games.
- Saint Bonaventure surrendered 65.7 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 3.0 fewer points than it allowed in road games (68.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.