Saint Bonaventure vs. Oklahoma State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest at Barclays Center has the Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-1) going head to head against the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (1-1) at 6:30 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a close 70-69 win for Oklahoma State, so it should be a competitive matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Saint Bonaventure is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) against Oklahoma State. The two teams are projected to go over the 135.5 over/under.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Oklahoma State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Oklahoma State -2.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oklahoma State -160, Saint Bonaventure +135
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saint Bonaventure vs. Oklahoma State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oklahoma State 70, Saint Bonaventure 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Saint Bonaventure vs. Oklahoma State
- Pick ATS: Saint Bonaventure (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Saint Bonaventure Performance Insights
- Last year Saint Bonaventure posted 66.8 points per game (306th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 67.7 points per contest (102nd-ranked).
- With 29.8 boards per game, the Bonnies were 288th in the country. They allowed 31.8 rebounds per contest, which ranked 222nd in college basketball.
- Saint Bonaventure ranked 274th in the nation with 11.9 dimes per game.
- The Bonnies ranked 189th in the country with 11.9 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 128th with 12.5 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Bonnies were 210th in college basketball with 7.1 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 146th with a 34.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Saint Bonaventure surrendered 6.1 threes per game last year (46th-ranked in college basketball), and it allowed a 28.7% three-point percentage (fifth-best).
- Saint Bonaventure attempted 35.8 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 63.8% of the shots it attempted (and 70.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.3 three-pointers per contest, which were 36.2% of its shots (and 29.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.